increase and enhance Research & Innovation (R&I) Cooperation Activities between Brazil and European Union R&I actors, so that both regions get the best value out of the mutual cooperation.
INCOBRA’s approach is completely aligned with the EU Strategy for International R&I Cooperation, the EU Roadmap for R&I Cooperation with BR, the BR-EU Policy Dialogue priorities and with the work of the Strategic Forum for International STI Cooperation (SFIC)
From 01-02-2016 to 31-01-2019
OBJECTIVES & FOCUS
- Focus R/I cooperation activities: Identify and address targeted international cooperation activities of mutual benifit.
- Increase R/I cooperation activities: Support the implementation of bilateral activities and encourage cooperation between R/I actors on H2020 and beyond.
- Enhance R/I cooperation activities: Contribute to the stablishment of approapriate framework conditions by promoting coherence and coordination at policy and funding programme levels.
- Enhanced framework conditions to deploy R&I activities in cooperation encouraged by an enhanced policy dialogue, with decision-making and implementation procedures building upon evidence-based information.
- Enhanced funding landscape, with increased matchmaking of programmes and with further R&I funds available for BR-EU cooperation.
Induce behaviour change at the R&I actors level, leading to:
Increased cooperation patterns based on new or existing networks, supported in their development and expansion.
- Focused cooperation activities, based on the exploitation of emerging opportunities, trends and drivers of targeted R&I topics by BR-EU R&I actors in cooperation.
project TV News (portuguese)
Increasing International STI Cooperation between Brazil and the European Union