- European projects such as FIWARE, Synchronicity, and SmartSDK. for large scale pilots and validation of Smart Cities solutions through public-private partnerships (PPP).
- Collaborations with 2 city halls to have pilots (living labs) at large scales.
- Present projects for public tenders such us Select4Cities procurement, where we won the Smart Cities platform design for Antwerp, Copenhagen and Helsinki.
- Meetings with those responsible for tourism, transparency and environment in each town hall to know their interests.
- Presence in social networks focused on users of municipalities such as Novagob and standard social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and publishing in our blog post about Smart Cities.
- Integrate cities with our product in networks such as Open and Agile Smart Cities (OASC) in the FIWARE ecosystem using open technologies such as OMA LWM2M or oneM2M and help cities to certificate its territories ISO.
- Cooperation with international companies such as Nokia for the USA market, TATA for India market and NEC/Fujitsu for European/Japan market.
- Cooperation and integration with Telecommunication Operators such as Telefonica.
- Search partners attending congresses, meetings, workshops and fairs related to the sector.
Cities, towns, village (areas that want to transform and evolve their technological environment to transform into a Smart Cities)
B2B – We also provide our software and hardware to other business that use our technology to deploy a complete architecture for cities combining with other technological solution such as trash sensors, street lighting, parking, etc.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Specific needs / Value Proposition:
Smart Spot allows to interact with people using Physical Web enabling the connection with citizens´ Smart Phones without installing any App. This technology sends a “push” notification through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi that allows access to online content. The online content can be changed thanks to the URL Manager, a software platform that permits editing the push notification. In addition, it monitors crowds in specific areas, detecting people with Smart Phone Wi-Fi switched-on.
Temperature, humidity & pressure
This extension provides information in real time about temperature, humidity and pressure in specific points gathering complementary data to a meteorological station at a lower cost.
Smart Spot measures the NO 2 , CO, SO 2 , NO and O 3 at specific points in real time. We have a high precision lab, with a Mass Flow Controller and a Zero Air Generator, where through Machine Learning algorithms we improve the precision of our sensor measures reducing the effect of cross sensitivity. In addition, it offers
monitoring of CL 2 , H 2 S and SO 2 parameters with a higher range and accuracy for industry.
We are developing a smart sound level meter class A (30 dB- 130dB).
We are incorporating an ammeter clamp in our Smart Spot that measures the Hall Effect produced to know the power consumption in watts (W).
Specific benefits / Value Proposition:
Smart Spot can be remotely manageable by Homard, a devices management
platform that enables remote firmware upgrade, logging of events, logic
management and the interconnection with third party platforms such as FIWARE
and oneM2M. Our solution includes a storage space to data history adapted to the
different device functions.