EUBrasilCloudFORUM Marketplace: a practical entry point to facilitate EU-BR collaboration in Cloud Computing
The Beta Version is now online
EUBrasilCLoudFORUM launched the first, beta version of its marketplace, an online catalogue of relevant assets to support transatlantic collaboration
EUBrasilCloudFORUM launched the beta version of its marketplace, a practical tool to facilitate collaboration in cloud computing between industry professionals, academia and policy makers in Europe and Brazil.
The marketplace aims to become the online meeting point where public and private stakeholders interested in promoting collaborative initiatives in cloud computing can find relevant information from past and current research initiatives, get in touch with key stakeholders,and access tangible technological assets and knowledge produced as a result ofcross-regional activities.
A rich legacy based on past & current assets towards future EU-BR innovation
The marketplace showcases European & Brazilian industry and research excellence on how cloud-based services are creating innovation and improving the sector’s competitiveness in both regions.
The marketplace is a living tool which has been organised o the basis of 6 main sections:
- - EU-BR Collaborative projects: Cooperation between Brazil and the European Union started in the early 90's and after some partnerships during the following years, the coordinated calls in ICT between Brazil and EU started in 2010, with 3 coordinated calls that have been launched so far (2010, 2012 and 2015), and with a 4th issued in 2016. Detailed factsheets and contact information about the projects funded so far are collected there.
- - Stakeholders: Who is behind EU-Brazil collaborative research in ICT? They can be met here.
- - Documents & Reports: with insights on how both regions are working for the development of a joint ICT market.
- - EUBrasilCloudFORUM events: organized in Europe and in Brazil.
- - Brazilian Incubators: the recent announcement of the 4th EU-Brazil Coordinated Call on Information Technology and Communication, brought about the possibility for Brazilian start-ups to join project consortia as full-members for the first time (and therefore receive funding). EUBrasilCloudFORUM is building a database with Brazilian start-ups allowed to obtain funds for future EU-BR ICT calls.
- - Technological Assets:. Services, tools and software components resulting from past EU-Brazil collaborative research projects will be accessible soon in this area